1. Driver’s age: Minimum age is 21. 23 for categories Á,Â,C,G1 and 25 for all other categories.
2. Driving Permit: Greek or International driving permit issued at least one year before time of rental.
3. Minimum rental duration: 24 hours (1 day). Every additional hour is charged 1/5 of the daily price. Kilometer count begins and ends at the rental office.
4. Payment options: Value of rental plus 20% must be paid in advance. Minimum daily rental is 117.4Euro. Transaction is complete at the end of the rental period. Holders of credit cards recognized by MANN need not pay an advance.
5. Traffic violations: All traffic violation fees and fines as well as any legal consequences arising from them are the sole responsibility of the customer.
6. Fuel: Paid by the customer (unleaded gasoline only).
7. Taxes: Municipal tax 2% and V.A.T. 18% on the total amount are paid by the customer.
8. Pick-up - Drop-off: Free at airports, seaports and hotels throughout the city. In the city: 6Euro and city suburbs: 15Euro. For traveling outside the city, the customer is charged with 0.5Euro / kilometer for each drive: For pick-ups and drop-offs outside company working hours (21.00-08.00), there is a charge of 18 Euro.
9. Vehicle changes: The company reserves the right to change the vehicle type or model in certain situations.
10. Rent here - Drop-off there: Rentals or drop-offs between cities are possible only with a previously written and signed agreement. Unlimited-kilometer deals are exempt.
11. Rentals for international travel: International travel is permitted only with a written approval by the company.
12. Travel aboard ships and ferry-boats: Permitted only with a written approval by the company.
13. The automobile is rented to the customer according to the terms and conditions stated on both sides of the contract.
14. The automobile is to be driven only by the lessee or any other person who has signed the contract. The lessee is responsible for all traffic violations, restricted parking violations etc., as well as any legal consequences arising from them.
15. The lessee must report any traffic accidents to the rental office within 24 hours after having immediately called the police to the site of the accident.
16. Any violation of the terms of this contract holds the lessee responsible in case of complete loss or damage to the vehicle whether or not the lessee accepts the CDW. CDW is not insurance.